Pounds Released

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Emergence

I love butterflies, I love the idea that they start out as something totally different then what they end up being. Slowly evolving, emerging  into the beautiful butterfly able to break out of her cocoon and fly high and free
I originally started this blog years ago, as a place for me to share thoughts - and all the emotions - that go with the struggle to lose weight. Its a place for me to think out loud - to keep my fingers busy so they aren't stuffing frozen ding dongs into my mouth (they really are best frozen).
 Much of I wrote before and in years past, still defines me and what my thoughts are and how I view this weight loss journey, however at the same time I wanted  to re-examine where I was and where I am going now.  I have removed all my previous posts and my plan is to edit and re-publish them as well as my new thoughts, rants and musings.
I will continue forward evolving and getting my wings, I know that some day I will have them! 




No comments: